Are you having trouble viewing or hearing the live stream or any of our videos? This page will provide solutions to possible issues. If your issue is still not resolved, please contact us via e-mail or via Twitter and we will assist you directly.
Why is my video buffered, choppy, or frozen?
- Check your network connection to be sure you are connected to the internet.
- Multiple users on your home network watching video at the same time may interfere with the quality of video streaming.
- Test your bandwidth speed – www.speedtest.net. For the best viewing experience, select a server near your location with a broadband connection of at least 500 Kbps (down speed).
- If you’re watching on a computer, select a lower bitrate from the Video Quality drop-down menu located below the bottom-right corner of the video screen.
- Update your browser. (Learn more here.)
Why is the video not loading?
Why is Internet Explorer not working?
Why don’t I hear any sound?
- Adjust the volume on your computer and speakers.
- Adjust the volume control located in the lower right corner of the video player.
- Restart your internet browser by closing and reopening it.
- Update your Flash Player to the latest version.
- Allow third-party Flash content on your computer (learn more by visiting Adobe’s help page).
- Check any antivirus and firewall software to see if it’s blocking third-party Flash content.
Why won’t the video play on my iPhone?
- In your phone’s settings, verify that your wi-fi is turned on and you are connected to the Internet.
- Check that your phone is receiving a strong service signal (more than one bar).
- Close other apps that may be connecting to the internet and using up your bandwidth.
- Can you view any other videos on your phone? Click the following link to try playing a video: http://m.youtube.com/user/glsociety. If you are unable to play any other video on your phone, there may be a technical issue relating to your phone’s video capabilities.